Redcar 0.3.4dev is now available on Gemcutter. (Well 0.3.4.2 really, we had a few bugs.)
Please try out the new features and let us know how they work for you.NB
These are developer preview releases! Saving often is advised.Installation
$ sudo gem install redcar $ sudo redcar install
- Auto-pairer inserts matching characters ( -> ), ” -> “, etc
- Recent directories menu (thanks Aaron)
- Uses Gecko for HTMLTabs on Windows (thanks Roger)
- New API for creating text Marks, to tag a position in a Document.
- new PersistentCache class for plugins to simply cache stuff.
- Textmate plugin for dealing with Textmate bundles.
- Application focus in/out events.
- Respects Windows style line delimiters
- Aaron McLeod