I just pushed 0.3.1dev to Gemcutter.
This release changes the install process slightly. You now have to do:
sudo gem install redcar --pre $ sudo redcar install
This removes the ugly hack that downloads the jars as part of the gem install, because it made rubygems think ‘make’ was required when it wasn’t really.
- Directory tree refreshes on window focus.
- Fuzzy file finder (it's a bit slow though!)
- Keybindings to switch tabs and notebooks.
- Home/end keys.
- Modified tabs have little stars before their names.
- Increase indent and decrease indent commands (need further work).
- Themes support bold, italic and underline again.
- All commands are greyed out when inapplicable.
- Files can not be opened twice.
- Added Java, Perl and Ruby on Rails bundles.
- New simpler way for bundles to add commands to menus (used in repl.rb)
- Change to multiple key algorithms in JavaMateView - should fix a bunch of subtle highlighting bugs.
- Runs on Java 5.
- Open Directory doesn't log an error if you cancel.
Please kick the tires and let me know how you get on.